History

Flinders Ports history

Flinders Ports was formed in 2001 when the Flinders Ports consortium successfully acquired seven ports that were privatised by the South Australian Government.

In addition to the port infrastructure, Flinders Ports acquired a 99-year land lease and port operating licence for the Port of Adelaide and six regional ports.

Since launching with 191 workers in 2001, Flinders Ports has grown to become a significant economic player and employer in South Australia. In 2007, Flinders Ports became part of the Flinders Port Holdings group, which now employs over 560 staff and was listed number 59 in the South Australian Business Index of top 100 companies, released in October 2016.

Dock 1 and 2 1933

Timeline

South Australia’s Gateway

With seven ports, Flinders Ports is South Australia's leading privately owned port operator.

Our ongoing program of investment in new plant and infrastructure is driving the safety and productivity gains we are delivering to our valued clients.

Contact us

P + 61 (0)8 8447 0611
F + 61 (0)8 8447 0606
E flindersports@
flindersports.com.au


296 St Vincent Street, Port Adelaide South Australia, 5015

Contact Us

Careers

Learn more about why Flinders Ports is an employer of choice. Apply to join our fast growing, dynamic team today.

Positions Available

Stay in touch

Follow us on LinkedIn and register with us to receive our latest updates: